Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Only a ninja can sneak up on another ninja...

Sitting on the bus listening to Tim Minchin tonight I realised that I'm more in love with comedians than rock stars. If you were to ask me who my favourite band/musician is I'd be hard pressed to think of more than one or two. But ask me who my favourite comedian is and I'd immediately be able to rattle off a long list;
-Tim Minchin
- Ross Noble
- Carl Barron
- Adam Hills
- Wil Anderson
- Dave Hughes
- Robin Williams
- Jimoen
Etc etc etc

I would seriously consider leaving my husband if Tim Minchin told me he loved me. We'd be together until we were old & saggy. We'd have beautiful, ginger babies who'd be nerds, musically talented, geniuses, and would question everything (of course, most of that they'll get from Tim and not me... But we'd be equally responsible for the gingerness).

No comments: