Basically, we have decided to have the family Christmas lunch at our house this year as it is our first Christmas as a married couple. So my immediate family and my husband's - looking at around 12- 15 people.
- our house is tiny! We have nowhere in the house that all those people can even sit together at the one time
- we do not have a backyard - well there is technically a backyard but we do not have access to it. We are working with our landlord to resolve this.
- working on the fact that we will have the backyard we have two marquee/tent thingies that we can put up - problem = backyard is mostly concrete
- we do not have enough space to store cold/hot items and only have a tiny, really old stove
- Hubby is a chef but doesn't want to spend all day preparing food and plating it (as we cannot plate it the day before due to storage issues)
I know it sounds like a lot of trouble but we would really like to do it.